Welcome!

Welcome!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pacific Science Center

In September Josh, my mom, brother, Joseph and I went up to the Pacific Science Center. None of us had been there in years and we had free tickets, so we went! =) It was a lot of fun, probably not as much fun as a young kid would have but it was cool to make a day trip out of it! Joseph had a lot of fun just looking around at the other people and you could tell he was really enjoying the place. They had a little kids center for him to play in and was running all over the place trying to play with everything!

They had this oversized table and chairs there, Josh and I figured it suited us best!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Joseph and I rode on this ride in the Seattle Center. I think I enjoyed it more then him! =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: