Welcome!

Welcome!

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was a blast this year as usual!

We went to both families this year for a double dose of dinner, drinks, and turkey! =)

We have a lot to be thankful for this year.
I have to say I am so proud of my brother-in-law, Zack. You've made it a long ways brother and we couldn't be more proud of you.

The Callon family Turkey day consisted of several flights in Dad's new airplane. He took me around Yelm and I even flew over the local Walmart. Josh took several flights with his Dad. He could only take one person at a time, since the plane is smaller then his other one.
After a delicious dinner we played for the 2nd annual Callon Cup. It became a tradition last year when we played for the cup (A Christmas Bear attached to the base of a Coke Cup) in a Family Jeopardy game. Zack won last year so he was responsible for creating this years game, Pictionary (Callon style). Guess who WON????

ME!!!

Which means I have to make a new game next year. Hopefully I will come up with some good ideas.

We didn't take any family pictures this year at both houses. Whoops. Of course we got pics of Joseph though! =)

Joseph watching Mickey Mouse on Uncle Robb's phone
Photobucket

Photobucket

He's got personality

Photobucket

1 comments:

Kara and Colin said...

Cute pics! Love his little sweater!