Welcome!

Welcome!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happy New Years!

This new year is definitely a happy one indeed! After being deathly sick the week after Christmas with a horrible sinus infection I felt like calling in the big gun medicines, but I also realized I was 2 weeks late. Any good Mom knows that at the slightest inclination you might be pregnant you don't take anything you aren't supposed to take. So off to the store for a pregnancy test and a Netti Pot. Random buys!
Taking the test I really didn't expect a positive result. In fact I had recently accepted the fact that we would only ever have Joey as our only child. Two years prior my fertility doctor told us our best bet to ever get pregnant again was through IVF. So naturally, the moment you are relaxed and accepting of your lack of fertility you get knocked up! To say we were shocked was an understatement. We never stopped trying to get pregnant, I just never thought it would actually happen.
Josh and I are so happy and even Joey is beyond excited to be a big brother. Today marks 13 weeks along for me. We are due August 29th and are going for a VBAC (vaginal birth after caesarian section). I feel so relaxed about pregnancy this time around and am not freaking out about every little twitch of pain or weird feeling like I did with Joey. I have a great doctor and nurse or I see regularly and we are happy to be living in a house now in the great city of Puyallup. Joey has a big backyard to play in and has free reign of being noisy for the time being. In the apartment we were always having to tip toe around to be extra quiet.

0 comments: