Welcome!

Welcome!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

On the boat

Today, Josh and I took our boat out on Lake Lawerence in yelm. His parents and brother, Robb came along for the fun. This was my first time on the boat and the first time in awhile without Joseph. My sister, Holly was gracious enough to watch Joseph; I can't tell you how much I appreciate her for doing that.
We went tubing and boating around the lake. It wasn't crowded there, only about 3 other boats tubing and the weather was fair. Its been pretty hot this week, but today was overcast, but was still warm. It was enough to get a little tan. =)
Josh's mom went on the tube as well, the first time in 25 years. She was hesitant at first, but definetely had a perma-grin on the entire tubing trip.

I am excited to bring Joseph on the boat next. We picked up a life jacket for him today, so hopefully we will be able to bring him on this boating season. If not, next year. =)

Here are some pictures!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: