Welcome!

Welcome!

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Big Boy!



Josh and I were playing "ball" with Joey last night when we realized just how big he is getting. He is definetly not our little tiny guy anymore. He is talking, playing, exploring, and incredibly smart. He makes me laugh when he hangs on to the top of our counter and "dangles." He is growing into a little, young man and it makes me sad sometimes when I can't just scoop him up and swaddle him and rock him to sleep. It's been over a year since I've been able to do that!!!



Sometimes Joey likes to feel like a big boy, so we break out his Elmo Big Boy underwear. He is no where near potty trained, but we like to practice as often as we can! He knows when he poo poo's and pee pee's, but he only lets me know after the fact. Silly boy! And yes, he is picking his nose....AGAIN!





Being almost two Joey likes to throw tantrums. Terrible Two Tantrums that is!!! He was mad in this picture b/c I wouldn't give him the camera to play with. I know better then to give him my real technology. =)

0 comments: