Welcome!

Welcome!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy 25th Birthday to me!

Josh put together a nice Birthday bbq for my birthday on April 2nd.
It was so much fun and the weather was beautiful. Earlier in the day Josh and I took Joey to our Church's Easter Egg Hunt after mass. Joey was kind of interested in the eggs at first but then promptly decided that he would run past the hundreds of eggs laid out and go into the open muddy field. Needless to say Joey and I both came out a bit muddy. =) We also enjoye a family picnic at the local park. It was just the three of us but we had so much being able to spend some time together outside of the park.

For my birthday Josh surprised me with a trip to Vegas in May. It will be just the two of us and I am so excited! We haven't been away just the two of us since God knows when.

For my birthday I also scored a Kitchen Aid Mixer, new clothes, and lots of glorious giftcards! LOVE IT! Thank you everyone for your kindness and generousity!





0 comments: