Welcome!

Welcome!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

I heart coupons

I got all of this for $12.25


...and all of this for $1.90



In previous post I've bragged about my good deal using coupons and pairing it with sales, but this by far has been my best week of coupon shopping ever!
Of course I bought more than just this, b/c we can't survive on bbq sauce, salad dressing and oreo cookies forever. =)
I've done so well using coupons that I am actually able to give away half of what i get to local families in need.
I would take a picture of my pantry, but that might be going overboard. I am so well stocked on pantry goods to last us through the summer. We love barbequeing so we are just in luck! I can't believe I haven't been using coupons longer. I'm thankful that I have extra time on my hands to find the best deals around.
I am actually considering teaching others how to use coupons to maximum effectivness, so if you are interested let me know. It's easier to show the how to's in person, but we can always try online as well.

0 comments: