Welcome!

Welcome!

Friday, September 11, 2009

Only Eight!

A survey!

8 Things I am looking forward to:

The changing leaves of fall
Dressing up Joey for Halloween
Taking care of Jonah 3 days a week
Moving and starting over
Creating a blog about faith and frugality
Going through and organizing everything!
Scrapbooking a family Christmas album starting from 2005 on.
Finish fertility testing


8 Things I did yesterday:

Woke up extra early and enjoyed 2 hours of me time.
Ate Costco Pizza with Holly and Joey
Went to the mall and bought two new pairs of fabulous jeans
Grocery shopped at Fred Meyer's
Got called back to the Fred Meyer playland for the umpteenth time for non legitimate reasons
Ate leftover Spaghetti Factory
Made and finished baby shower invitations
Snuggled with Joey for a good 3 hours during bedtime

8 Things I wish I could do:

Play on a women's rec. basketball team
Learn to play the guitar
Keep more on track with my faith journey
Write more letters just because; to the people that mean the most to me
Have my house completely cleaned from top to bottom
Exercise more often
Be a better mom and wife
Get pregnant again

8 Shows I Enjoy:

NCIS (I heart Gibbs)
Gray's Anatomy
House
Desperate Housewives
O'Reilly Factor
Friends
Wheel of Fortune
Jeopardy

Tag your it!

0 comments: