Welcome!

Welcome!

Monday, February 8, 2010

Things Joey sleeps with.

Let's be honest Joey is cute, adorable, mischievous and loud...at times. But this kid (in my opinion) is funny ALL the TIME and I think others can even vouch for that as well. Recently I created a facebook album entitled "Things Joey sleeps with." Because this blog should endure years and years of use and I may grow up and grow out of facebook I decided my best bet was to post pictures here as well.
Joey is notorious for sleeping with toys or anything that interest him. When we put him to bed at night our policy is that he is allowed to keep the light on and play with toys in his bed. When we first started doing this the kid would stay up 2-3 hours past his bedtime rallying along, but now he stays up for maybe 30 minutes until he falls asleep. After a few hours pass I always go in to check on him and start the removal process. Joey is an active mover in his sleep. He thrashes around his bed so I have a nightly chore of removing all the toys or anything else he drags into bed him. After a couple of nights doing this in our new apartment I started to notice that it wasn't just a couple of things he would sleep with, but a lot of things, like the entire bed would be filled with toys. So naturally I broke out the camera and began track the trends. Do enjoy!







This next one has to be my favorite as I literally freaked out when I went in to his room and didn't see him initially. Can you see the little feet poking out?

0 comments: