Welcome!

Welcome!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Joey's Birthday

For Joey's Birthday my Mom, Holly, Joey and I went to Spaghetti Factory for lunch. Lucky for Joey, we got to sit in the trolley. He was so excited and couldn't stop looking around and exploring. After lunch, we went over to Toys-R-US for Joey's annual birthday club gifts. He picked out some hot wheels cars (his new love)and was ever so excited.
A few days prior, my Uncle Paul was in town so we did a little birthday dinner for Joey with him as well. Guess what he got him??? More Hot Wheels Cars....guess what I got him for his birthday party? Hot Wheels Cars. I may be in trouble! Before dinner, Joey helped Cody and Uncle Paul work in the garden. Joey is such a helper and was so excited to help out Uncle Cody and "Alca Hall" (Uncle Paul). After my Uncle left to go back home all Joey could talk about was him. Someone has a new best buddy!







0 comments: