Welcome!

Welcome!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Quad Birthday Party



So it turns out, on the Callon side of the family there are 4 birthdays within 2 weeks of each other. That's a lot of birthdays, parties, presents, etc.... So this year we opted to throw Joey's, Andrea's, Katy's and my birthday party into one big celebration. We held it at the Grand Residence Center in our Apartments and themed it as a homage to the foods we like. I divided 4 tables and each theme was centered around things that the birthday person liked.

For Joey it was balloons, hot wheels and toys. For the food on his table, we went with Kool Aid and peanut butter and jelly.




For Katy, her table was the appetizer table. She loves chips and dips and Diet Pepsi.



For Andrea, her table was the drink table. Since she loves Crystal Light and Water we did that. Of course I had to throw in her birthday present on the table as well....A bottle of Stoli Blueberry Vodka. She also has a major sweet tooth, so lots of candy was necessary as well!


For my table I decorated it with an appetizer feel as well. I love fruits and veggies, so I put on strawberries and dipping vegetables. I also like wine...so of course it was featured as well!




All in all, we had a lot of fun. For Joey's 1st and 2nd birthday we went all out and had lots of people. But this year we decided to be low key. There are so many birthdays ahead of him full of children and games, so a quiet year worked out well this time.

So Happy Birthday to us all!!!!

0 comments: