Welcome!

Welcome!

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Stuff my Joey says Part Six

September 13, 2011
To the cashier at Fred Meyer: "My Mommy feeds my baby brother with her boobies."

September 29, 2011
To his friend. "I have a baby brother. His name is Van. He cries a lot."

October 1, 2011.
To the dry cleaner. "Van eats off of my Mom's boobies."

October 4, 2011
To a crying Van. "It's ok. Don't cry. We're not mad at you!"

November 1, 2011
To his preschool teacher. "My brother eats my Mom's boobies."

November 29, 2011
"Mommy, those pants make your butt look big!"

December 1, 2011
"Mommy, lets put Van in a manger, like Jesus!"

December 1, 2011
To the random lady stranger at the Victorian Christmas.
"My Mommy pumps milk out of her boobies. It makes a noise like this. (Machine noise).

December 2, 2011
In attempting to put him down for a nap, I gave him the option of taking a nap and staying up to wait for Daddy later or going to bed early and not seeing Daddy.
"Daddy doesn't love me"
I say, "of course he loves you. He loves you more than anything. He loves you more than chocolate!"
Joey, "But Daddy doesn't even like Chocolate!" Crying continues!


Someone has a preoccupation with nursing. =)

0 comments: