Welcome!

Welcome!

Saturday, April 7, 2012

7 months



7 months and you are getting so big.

This month there were no well child check-up but I did take you in to the doctors because you decided to throw up nightly for about a week. Naturally as soon as I took you in and the doctor couldn't find anything wrong with you you stopped throwing up. That week you started sleeping better though and the transition from our bed to your crib was nearly effortless. Crib sleeping meant no more swing (which you loved) and a major cut down of at least 5 times I would feed you nightly laying right next to me.

You are still are on the "verge" of crawling and I keep thinking "any day now" but I have been saying that for awhile! =)Your preferred method of transportation is scooting across the living room floor with a little added rolling for flare.

Naturally you are a smiley baby and you seem to have shaken off the "grumpiness" you exhibited for the last month or so. Yay for us all! =)


0 comments: