Welcome!

Welcome!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

28 weeks

* How Far Along: 28 weeks? Just hit 7 months
* Size of baby: About 2.5 pounds, 14 inches. About the size of a chinese cabbage.
* Total Weight Gain/Loss: 23 pounds. Weighed in at the doctor today. I was happy to see I only gained about 3 pounds since the last check up, granted I didn't drink much or eat before I went in.
* Maternity Clothes: Yikes, some of my maternity clothes are getting tight, but since I borrowed from someone slightly smaller then me I am not surprised. I am leaning more on my target gouchos and comfy Toms shoes for work. In fact I just bought another pair today.
* Gender: A boy, still. Although the kids at the daycare can never remember that.
* Movement: I think this kid is practicing gymnastics inside of me. Last night he was moving so much and when I put Josh's hand on my stomach to feel the movement he would move to the other side. He was playing keep away from Daddy!
* Sleep: Gone are the restful, peaceful nights. I am having trouble getting to sleep and staying there. I can tell the Restless Leg Syndrome is also kicking in.
* What I miss: I don't really miss anything. In fact I am welcoming back some slightly hard working energy and being more motivated.
* Cravings: MILK! So good!
* Symptoms: Hormonal mood swings. My poor brother has gotten the worse of it!
* Best moment this week: I felt like today's doctor appointment went well. Lately I have been getting easily anxious and upset and felt nervous to go to see my doctor; but he was so friendly and personable today that it really made a difference in my mood. I am also really glad that this pregnancy is less complicated. Not that the other one was, but I feel healthier and more at ease with this one.
* What Joey thinks: He still is genuinely excited, although I think that will change when the baby comes; at least for the first week or so. I am seriously considering letting him name his brother though. We are coming up blank on the name game here!

0 comments: