Welcome!

Welcome!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Scene and Heard Sunday

What an exciting week that was jammed pack full of fun.

-This week was really the first week where I felt really pregnant. Fatigue has set in big time, but along with that has come a whole new round of nesting. The Crib is set up, thanks Mom and Dad Callon, and some baby clothing is put away. It was funny to watch Josh and my brother-in-law put together the crib, mainly because reading direction is overated and they only had one allen wrench to work with. Little did they know that Joey has a couple of those handy wrenches in his "tool box." The topper was when I warned them that putting the crib together in the front room wouldn't work because those things don't fit through doorways. Let's just say..."told you so!" =)

-Josh and I had been looking forward to Thursday, July 14th for atleast 6 months. Why? Only because it was the final midnight premiere of the Harry Potter franchise. The Deathly Hallows, Part Two was amazing. The movie itself was perfect and dressing up and getting to the theater early to fraternize with fellow Harry Potter fans was fantastic. Pictures and review to come!

-Saturday was supposed to be a girls day with my best friend, Kara. It started off with breakfast with my sister and Joey at IHOP. Holly took Joey with her so that I could go off for a couple of hours. Kara treated me to pedis and lunch at Red Robin. I haven't had a pedicure in a long time, and boy did it feel nice! As we were getting back to Kara's parents house, I quickly noticed my Mom's car and my friend, Paris' car in the driveway. I was surprised with a baby shower! It was a lot of fun and I got a lot of clothes, etc. for little Baby Callon. I felt very loved and very happy to be blessed so much with wonderful friends,family, and coworkers. I didn't have my camera, so I will post pictures later when they are sent to me.

-Sunday was an early to rise, early to bed kind of day. I mentioned nesting and it has transcended to Josh and even Joey a little bit. Closets are being cleaned out by me and Josh is making a mad organization spree of the garage. I had time yesterday to reorganize Joey's room to make room for a desk for his "preschool" we will be doing at home. He was so excited about his new "office" and I have caught him several times just sitting at his desk "taking notes." His only complaint is that he doesn't have a phone like Nancy (my boss/Kara's mom) at work. Perhaps a garage sale will turn up a conference phone for him.
After all the work yesterday, we were all in bed and asleep by 8:30 and were wide eyed and bushy tailed come this morning at 6:30 ready to nest for another day.

1 comments:

Kara and Colin said...

Pictures are sent! Not too many of them but all the good ones were emailed. :) Had so much fun with you on Saturday!!!