Welcome!

Welcome!

Monday, November 26, 2012

A little light on content.....

Yes, as usual when things get busy the blog suffers. I normally check to see if I am up to date by making sure I have uploaded all my pictures to the blog and sadly I just about am. Aside from Halloween, there aren't too many pictures, but there is lots to share.
The biggest thing to happen in the past two months is that we moved....again. I know I know, it seems like we do that a lot. But now we actually live in a house that fits us. Auburn, Washington is our new city of residence. With Josh starting his new job at Public Storage, we saw it fit to move. The boys each have their own rooms, and a bedroom to spare, plus an office. You know our house is big enough when we can actually use both of our over sized couches in the same room and I am not sharing closet space with Joey.
Pictures are to come soon. We haven't quite finished unpacking yet, but its so close!

But for now the Holidays are upon us and we are excited to decorate and share the season with family and friends.

Good tidings!

0 comments: